Research portal CryptoLab has published a list of the most influential people in kriptonyte. It included 80 people who have made a significant contribution to the development of the industry.
According to the authors of the rating, to identify and generate a list of influencers was used own «algorithm, which is more than 19 options». However, the specific parameters have not been named.
The top ten list includes:
- Ethereum Creator Vitalik Buterin
- the maker of Litecoin Charlie Lee
- entrepreneur and preacher of cryptovirology Andreas Antonopoulos
- the Creator of Telegram messenger and a social network of Vkontakte Pavel Durov
- the founder of the cryptocurrency TRON project Justin San
- co-founder and General partner Andreessen Horowitz mark Andreessen
- founder Bitcoin.com and blockchain.info Roger Ver
- cryptographer and Creator of Bit Gold Nick Szabo
- CEO and founder of the exchange platform ShapeShift Eric Vorhes
- the founder of the investment company Grayscale Investments and Fund Digital Currency Group’s Barry Silbert
Apart from the already mentioned Baterina and Durova CryptoLab the list includes five Russians:
- CEO and founder of Waves Alexander Ivanov (56)
- CEO and co-founder MobileGo Sergey Sholom (74)
- the Creator of KICK Ecosystem Anti Danilevsky (76)
- CEO RadiusGroup Dmitry Marinichev (77)
- a leading analyst of the crypto currency exchange EXMO Paul Lerner (78)
It is noteworthy that the list also shows the number of subscribers each person on Twitter, and total capitalization led to her projects. Thus, the capitalization of projects Vitalik Buterin is $32.5 billion, Charlie Lee — $7.4 billion.
We will remind, in July of 2018 acne Buterin entered the cryptocurrency ranking influential young businessmen from Fortune magazine — 40 Under 40. Then the founder of Ethereum took second place, losing only to the CEO of the American stock exchange Coinbase Brian Armstrong.
Subscribe to the channel ForkLog in YouTube!