Free Coin per day increased by more than 245%

Free Coin over the past day has risen — according to CoinMarketcap on 4 Dec 22:30 GMT the coin is trading at $0,000016 (+246,34%).

How notes portal Hacked, the cost Aldona in the last month shows quite a sharp jump. So, in early November, Free Coin literally broke into the top 100 of CoinMarketcap, rising for two days, 950%.

Now the coin has risen in the rating of the 67-th line. Thus, over the past week the token added 32 553% in price. This is all the more remarkable given the fact that the sudden upward movement began after the fall in the value of the coins by 99.7% in just a few weeks earlier.

The author suggests that the upward trend associated with the beginning of trading coins on the exchange Mercatox through pairs FREE/FREE BTC/ETH. Listing was done at the end of October and it was then Free Coin for the first time so dramatically increased in price.

The authors of the project in his Twitter noted that their goal is to promote cryptocurrencies.

«From 1 to 5% of the world population used digital assets in 2017. We should ask the other 95% to try out the potential of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we offer (almost) free coin for everyone with minimal risk and investment to become an investor, buy coins, create wallets, playing the market», — stated in the message.

We will add that Free Coin not the only one who is now trading in the green zone. Most of the coins are gradually beginning to recover after prolonged collapse.



Источник

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *